Reddit Q&A: CEO Dr. Suresh Venkatesan Connects on Investors’ Questions
November 23rd, 2021
For the first time, POET Technologies participated in a Q&A with investors of the Reddit forum. CEO, Dr. Suresh Venkatesan, answered about 20 questions from members of the r/POETTechnologiesInc sub-Reddit page, covering product development, operational updates, the anticipated NASDAQ listing, and more.
“I feel confident. The team feels confident. I think it’s great how things are coming together,” Dr. Venkatesan said as he described the current state of the company’s global operations.
Interest continues to build for products built on POET’s proprietary Optical Interposer™ platform and volume production is on track to begin in the second and third quarters of 2022.
Among the notable highlights:
- POET has four (4) customers that are actively collaborating with the company to bring products to the market.
- POET has received interest for a portion of its share in Super Photonics, the joint venture established with Sanan IC.
- The $600-million LR4 market is underserved and POET’s technology addresses industry needs in that space.
- The Singapore team is working 2 shifts per day, 7 days a week to meet customer requests and develop designs for new and existing products.
- Early in 2022, the National University of Singapore and POET will launch a state-of-the-art hybrid optoelectronics integration assembly center that will work on products not directly related to the Super Photonics joint venture.
See the full interview on YouTube:
< Back to Blog